THE APPEALS OF COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING
My essay topic was the appeals of commercial advertising. I decided on this topic because I wanted to get more informed over the different type of appeals advertisers use to persuade viewers to buy their products. I learned so much regarding my topic. Now that I am media literate I wont be persuaded into buying unnecessary items. A few things I learned was the different type of tactics they use like sound, emotions, and visual elements to persuade their viewers. We should now enhance media literate classes so we can all be informed about all the ins and outs of commercial advertising. Hope that my classmates learned a few things to.
My writing process has progressed since last semester because I am learning new and improved methods of structuring my essay. How to have a powerful thesis statement. So that the wrest of your essay flows with the thesis. As well as how to look up information through our libraries data base. Something i didn't know before. Also learned how to find trustworthy sources. That don't have reliable information. The easiest part of this process was making the topic. The most difficult was the research process, and making sure the structure of my essay was well though out.
No comments:
Post a Comment