Laura Gutierrez
March 27, 2013
Project Space reflection
Professor Lawson
- My place was Hollywood Boulevard. I choose this place because this is a place that people from all around the world know about. It is one of the biggest cities in the world. What interested me about this place was the profound effect it has on our society today. How much diversity and culture is incorporated into just one street in Los Angeles. I researched my place by actually visiting every single place. Taking pictures and finding out some facts that I never new before about the different places.
- Project space was a different writing process than project web because project web involved more research about your topic. I had to research various websites, books, articles to make sure that I had reliable sources for my related topic. Through project space I had to visit my space. Which was a lot of fun. Even though I had been to these places before, going again and actually paying attention to the details made a difference. I learned a lot more about the diversity Los Angeles has in particular Hollywood Boulevard. I liked this project better because you were more hands on with your essay. You were able to free write and talk about the experiences you felt when you went there.
- This easy was a lot more easier than the last one. It wasn’t very difficult, but in a way it would be difficult would be staying in topic. There was so much to say that you would lose tract about what you were talking about. I never seem to procrastinate that much. But my writing process has improved since the last essay.
No comments:
Post a Comment